CurricUSEARCH provides the ability to search its nationwide database of course
participating CurricUNET clients. This database contains 100% of
the approved course outlines
of these member institutions.
CurricUSEARCH includes the following search options:
- Nationwide (the default search)
- By specified state
- By institution within state, or combination of institutions within a state
- By subject (for a specified institution)
- By course number (for a specified institution)
- By keyword (with Boolean operator capability - "and, or", etc.)
- Combinations of the above
At present, CurricUSEARCH is limited to current CurricUNET clients, via verified
Entity, Username, and Password. If you are not a CurricUNET client and wish to
receive access privileges, please contact Governet.